Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Video shoutout to a buddy

I've just recently reconnected with some old friends from about 15 years or more ago. One of them is a guy by the name of Fred Schmidt. Now Fred is a pretty kick ass bass player and has been playing music in various projects for years. Some pop, some progressive, some adult contemporary and a few things in between.Currently his main project is a local band call Too Much Fiction. I shall now post a video of their recent performance in Folsom.

Now before you people rag on me that this band isn't metal or heavy enough for my site, let me say that Fred is a long time Rush fan and rode with me and a few other friends to go see Metallica and Guns n' Roses years ago. So yeah even if Too Much fiction's music isn't heavy enough for you, Fred's got a bit of metalhead in him and that's good enough for me. So deal with it. And here we go.

No comments: