Saturday, August 01, 2009

Shuffled Playlist Random Thoughts

Photobucket

Time for another edition of this. The first one wasn't too bad. Pretty wimpy but it wasn't one of my embarassing guilty pleasures so it's a win.I'm also going to try and find the song on Youtube and post it so people that haven't heard it or the band can get an idea of what they're like.

I'd also like to point out for people that this is something I do on my computer. There is no reader participation involved in this. No one else has to hit the next button on your player so I write about it.I can't see your computer and honestly don't care what your playlist is. Also the picture above is not an actual player. It's just a picture. So don't try and click any buttons on it. K? Good.

Now onto the event. Let's see what we have. Crossing devil horns, here we go.

Yes! We have rolled onto Charlie Get your Gun By Overkill. This is off their last cd "Immortalis" that came out in 2007. Typical Overkill song, bludgeoning drums and chug chug riffs.Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth voice by now after 30 years or so of punishment still sounds pretty good. Not quite as nasally as albums from 20 years ago. It's rough but his phrasing is perfect with the music in the background. I wish they'd come out with a new cd already and a tour. I'd love to go see them live.



Cool, so a much better selection this time then last. Check back in next week to see what pops up.

No comments: