Sunday, December 20, 2009

Def Leppard iz serious bizness

Photobucket

From the you've got to be fucking kidding me pile, Blabbermouth is reporting that a cartoon show starring everyone's favorite British band Def Leppard is in the works.

Just when I thought there were no heights these blokes couldn't reach they've surprised me yet again. As I approach my fortieth birthday there's nothing more I could have wished for then to have me and my demographic thrill to the cartoon adventures of a band who haven't been truly worth a shit since 1983.

3 comments:

Draeden said...

I wonder if the animators will give Rick Allen a new arm? Or maybe a cybernetic one that does a bunch of different things to get the band out of whatever hi-jinks they're in at the mo... :)

Rob Liz said...

I just changed the pic to reflect the outfits they'd wear while battling evil forces:)

Tom Bailey said...

I am not getting who their target audience would be now. Interesting concept...

Thanks for sharing.

Tom