Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Kamelot's Khan looks Krazy

So the new video for the track 'Pandemonium' is out and it's a very dark and at times evil considering the style of music they play. It takes a page from the last time a video like this was done for 'March of Mephisto' and ramps it up a notch. I think there is a bit of a disconnect as the song isn't nearly as evil as the imagery being portrayed. Roy Khan is made up to look like Shagrath from the Mephisto video even though Kamelot is far from black metal.

Check out the new kooky krazy Kamelot video after the jump and let me know what you think. Poetry for the Poisoned is due out September 14th.


1 comment:

Draeden said...

Oh my God. That was EPIC... Thanks for sharing it, I had no idea it was available.. Now I need to find a site where I can download it to my Ipod