Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pigskin Destroyer 666 Week Who Cares? Update

Photobucket

I haven't really updated this much because I didn't want to be that guy that talks about fantasy football all the time when no else gives a shit. But the regular season ends next week which means that if I have any hope of defeating the other blogsites and reign supreme I must win next week.

It's going to be tough going because my team has been decimated over the past few weeks with injuries. In fact last week I had the lowest point total I've had all year long with 78 points. But I snapped a two game losing streak due to my opponent having given up weeks ago and only scoring 58.

So as it stands That Devil Music's record is 6-5 and with 6 spots for playoffs I'm ranked 5th.My opponent next week has a strong team so I just have to hope that at least this next week will get me back to form to advance. Wish me luck!

No comments: