Friday, November 26, 2010

Within Temptation tempted by sex. More children ensue.

Photobucket

I get that Sharon Den Adel is a fantastic looking woman. I would probably want to do the vertical tango with her myself on those cold Danish nights.But her girl parts must be like a Venus flytrap that shirks the notion of wearing protection and just getting right down to business. To the detriment of the band. According to Blabbermouth this morning,Sharon and Robert are expecting a 3rd child. Shocking, this was unplanned,however good news kiddies the new album is still scheduled to be released in March. Just don't expect a tour because, well, she's going to be pregnant.
I would bolt so far from this band if I wasn't Robert.In this day and age how are you supposed to make any money when two band members are nailing each other all the time and your replacement is being born?Not to mention the gothic symphonic scene has come and gone since the Heart of Everything was released......in 2007. Well I hope the sex was good because I predict a who gives a fuck when the album gets released next year. The good news is when Within Temptation eventually breaks up, Robert can be the stay at home Daddy while Sharon brings home the bacon with this type of music(After the jump)



By the way, she was pregnant with the 2nd kid during the filming of this video.Just saying.

3 comments:

Scott said...

So which one of those dudes is the baby daddy?

Draeden said...

She must be Catholic. :)

It's kind of funny if you think about it.. she's about the only frontwoman I know of that's family orientated..

Though I think I would shed a tear if Simone Simmons ever had a baby kill the elasticity.. :)

Rob Liz said...

Scott, I think Robert is the one on the far left.