Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas song you most likely didn't know was a Christmas song

So, as we come to an end to the holidays, with only a couple more hours to go til Christmas (at time of posting), I'd like to share one of my traditions with you. As a kid I grew up with Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Grinch. As an adult, I've gone back to my roots, back to my families history and made The Snowman a yearly tradition. I've had my copy loaned out to one of my mates for years, and it wasn't until this year that I finally got another copy of The Snowman in a stocking stuffer. So, without further ado, here's the famous song from The Snowman, performed by Nightwish. Merry Christmas.



If you're curious, here's the original. I suggest seeing the whole cartoon for yourselves, its rather good.




TDM Blog Signature


Please visit and spread the word about these Links:


Songs of the Goddess - For and about all things Pagan music.
and
That Devil Music - For the best in Hard Rock and Metal.


That Devil Music's Last FM page!


E-Mail That Devil Music!

No comments: