Saturday, December 11, 2010

King Diamond is undergoing heart surgery. No word if it's Black.

Photobucket

I know. It's a horrible joke for the banner title but couldn't be helped. According to Blabbermouth,King Diamond went through triple bypass heart surgery.Apparently his heart was blocked up all kinds of ways and they had to do the full cut him open and rewire. Even at the end of the year the physical breakdown of notable metal figures is still happening. The good news is he's recovering fine but damn does things like this make me feel old. Though he's only 52 which is young for surgery of this type.

Coupled with the debilitating back problems King has already had this is some serious physical shit. Here's to a speedy recovery from the surgery.

1 comment:

Draeden said...

lmao on the blog title! Hope he makes it through.. I'd pray for him but I think he'd be offended.. all I can say is 'good luck, Mr. Diamond'