Thursday, January 20, 2011

Agalloch is Touring Back East.



So pissed I missed these guys in San Francisco. Well my loss is your gain if you live back east somewhere. Support is going to come from a band they're always touting on their Facebook page called Worm Ouroboros. Here are the dates.

March 17 - Austin, TX @ Barbarella Patio
March 18 - New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
March 19 - Atlanta, GA @ The Earl
March 20 - Raleigh, NC @ King’s Barcade
March 21 - Baltimore, MD @ The Sonar
March 22 - New York, NY @ Le Poisson Rouge
March 23 - Cambridge, MA @ Middle East
March 24 - Montreal, QC @ Cafe Campus
March 25 - London, ON @ The Music Hall
March 26 - Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Ballroom
March 27 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s Rock Club

I also just realized I never did get around to doing a review of Marrow of the Spirit. I suck.

No comments: