Sunday, January 16, 2011

Devil Music A-Z: Devildriver



I'll try to keep this one simple. I like Devildriver well enough. It's a mix of hardcore and thrash and about as close to hardcore as I want to get. I think I liked the first two albums the best because I did like Coal Chambers stuff and Dez's vocals were cool back then. Looks like I'm not going to make the show in Oakland on the 20th like I hoped but I look forward to doing a review on the new album 'Beast' that drops on on February 22nd. So far the year has been good on album reviews and I'm hoping this won't be a disappointment.

Yes I know I just did one of these but I'm only on the D's and I have been at this off and on for awhile. Kind of want to get this done and do a followup appendix. In the meantime enjoy my favorite track from Devildriver. It's called Guilty as Sin and can be found on their EP Head on to Heartache and as a bonus track on the special edition of The Fury of Our Maker's Hand. Enjoy.







No comments: