Monday, July 13, 2009

Black Metal Idol



Randy: Ok look here dawg. I don't think this was your song bro. You were pitchy and couldn't hold or sustain a note. I'm going to have to say no to Munich dawg.

Paula:I love you. You've shown alot of courage to represent this style of music like you do and I'm strung out on pain pills and think you have a future in whatever you do but I'm sorry I just don't think tonight was your night. Simon?

Simon:That sounded like some who had just received a tracheonomy and popped the stitches. Go back to Shagrath or Danni Filth and demand a refund for the black metal vocal DVD they suckered you into buying. I'm going to say no to Munich.

Contestant: Gahhhh!!! I'm the best since Cronos. You haven't heard the last of me. Satyr better watch his ass coz my band will sell 5 more copies then he will. Hail Satan!

No comments: