Friday, August 06, 2010

Shuffled Playlist Random Thought 8-6-10

Photobucket

It's that time again kiddies where I put my Winamp on shuffle and the first track it comes up with is what I write about. I have yet to be embarassed by an guilty pleasure track buried in there. Could today be the day I'm exposed as untr00 and gheyy? Let's find out.
Here we go.
Shit...
Ummm I jinxed myself. Let me get my insecure defense out of the way. I like well composed music. Sometimes it involves relaxing mood music. And this particular person is pretty much underground now after breaking big in the early 90's. So it's not pop music. What? shut the fuck up and tell you who it is you say? Fine...you judgmental asses!
The song that popped up is after the jump. And I don't have to explain myself to you!/cry


No comments: