Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blind Guardian gives unicorns bad-assery

Ok, I'm sure you've all seen the commercials here and there, especially if you watch Adult Swim. They have a game called Robot Unicorn Attack, which I've pretty much scoffed at since I first saw the trailer for the game; plus with it being a free game on the internet, I couldn't imagine it could be that entertaining. Well my friends, that was then and this is now.

Apparently, if you add flames and skulls, upside down pentagrams and ask German metallers Blind Guardian for a song for the soundtrack, you get evil incarnate at its best and hours of fun in the palm of your hands. Here's a sample of the game-play.





At least when I bought it for my iTouch, it was only a buck so what the hell, right? I've spent over ten times that on shitty CD's. Needless to say, it was money well spent. This may not be a game you could ever beat, hell, it's basically a game that lasts about 5 minutes per play for me, but it's fun. There's no real strategy or heavy thinking.. just a sharp eye and quick as ninja reactions. It's pure fun and nothing more, nothing less. You're just a Robot Unicorn and you speed through the pits of Hades jumping and double jumping over cliffs and torpedoing through Pentagrams, while Blind Guardians "Battlefield" gives that little bit of flavor to make this a really enjoyable experience.

If you don't believe me, play the game for yourself.. There's a link below. You can also check iTunes to see if it's sill on sale.. :)



Here's a link to play the game for yourself; Warning: This game is really addictive. :)




Photobucket


Please visit and spread the word about these Links:


Songs of the Goddess - For and about all things Pagan music.
and
That Devil Music - For the best in Hard Rock and Metal.


That Devil Music's Last FM page!


E-Mail That Devil Music!





No comments: