Thursday, December 30, 2010

Classic Sepultura Lineup. Will They Reunite and Do We Care?

Photobucket

Brazil's most famous export next to hot girls and topless beaches, Sepultura are still talking about a reunion of the classic lineup from late 80's to early 90's. The former and current members are just not talking to each other.
To the point where Anthrax's vocalist shenanigans are starting to seem normal.I saw this article and it made me think,how much does the world really want to see this though? Apparently Andreas Kisser is still saying there will not be a reunion,ever.
Personally I was done with the band when Roots was released. I'm not Brazilian and I could not get into the tribal bullshit on that album plus by then I wasn't kneedeep in the metals anyways due to alot of other things. But I did know Max left afterwards and then many years later I knew Igor had left as well and the band was a shadow of its former self. I was not a fan of Soulfly at all.So I ask the public, how much would you want to see a classic lineup reunion of Sepultura? And is the current lineup any good?
In the meantime enjoy the first song I ever heard. Sepultura's cover of Motorhead's Orgasmatron.




No comments: