Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Septicflesh Single Was Released While I Slept Apparently.

Photobucket

Some quick notes about Septicflesh. While it is a disgusting name if you're into medical terms,this Greek band has gradually with every released morphed themselves into an awesome atmospheric death metal band.I only a few weeks ago was introduced to their music by Tr00 Nate over at TNOTB and the last album from 2008 'Communion' is a phenomenal album of epic death proportions.

So fast forward to today while talking with Quigs also from TNOTB he asked me if I'd heard the new single. No as a matter of fact when was it released and why did I not know about this? Apparently last Friday while I was wrapping up training for work. So thanks Quigs for the belated heads up and I now present the first single from the as of yet untitled new album due in April 2011 'The Vampire from Nazareth'. If this song is any indication of the rest of the album this has year end potential written all over it.



No comments: