Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amon Amarth's Artwork is Awesome As Always



I almost got all A's in the subject line. Tell me that's not a kick ass album cover,though. It continues the tradition of highlighting orange and black colors that have appeared on most of their covers.Oh, but that's not all. Amon Amarth have also revealed the track listing for Surtur's Rising.

Surtur Rising Track Listing:
01. War of the Gods
02. Töck's Taunt - Loke's Treachery Part II
03. Destroyer of the Universe
04. Slaves of Fear
05. Live Without Regrets
06. The Last Stand of Frej
07. For Victory or Death
08. Wrath of the Norsemen
09. A Beast Am I
10. Doom Over Dead Man

Yep. That is alot of songs that continue to be the manliest of manly song titles. The album is set to release March 29th via Metal Blade Records. I can't wait to get my greedy hands on a copy and do a review. Each album I have enjoyed more then the previous so hopefully that will continue.

No comments: