Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Before the Dawn News. Alot of It Packed In One Post

Photobucket

I found out about these guys a couple of weeks ago and it's funny how things can go fast for some bands and slow as snot for others. Just a few weeks ago Before the Dawn was looking for a label to release their new album Deathstar Rising. Lo and behold Nuclear Blast came to the rescue. Before the Dawn is a melodic death/doom band from Finland and I've listened to some of their stuff and it's pretty good. I'm so buried in other stuff that I haven't been able to give it a fair listen so here is where you guys come in. I'll post some information on them including vid clips and if you've checked them out let me know in the comments what you thought of them. Onward after the jump.

Track List:
1. First Snow
2. Winter Within
3. Deathstar
4. Remembrance
5. Unbroken
6. Judgement
7. The Wake
8. Sanctuary
9. Butterfly Effect
10. Wreith

Release Date: February 25th via Nuclear Blast

Trailer


From the Previous album Soundscape of Silence


So yeah I want to like this band from what little I've heard and this should be worth checking out so let me know if it is.

No comments: