Friday, February 11, 2011

Devil's Interview with Barren Earth's Mikko Kotamäki


Photo by Chris Liz

So last night we had the webcast for the Ensiferum, Finntroll, and Barren Earth show at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco. I hope everyone that watched enjoyed it. The one band on the bill that I was interested in was Barren Earth seeing as The Curse of the Red River was one of my favorite releases of last year. Draeden was attending the show so I threw together about seven questions just in the off chance he would be able to speak with one of the band members before the show. As luck would have it vocalist Mikko Kotamäki was on hand to not only accommodate Draeden with my interview questions but as you can see he autographed my copy of the cd that I had Draeden purchase for me. So here you go, here is the interview in all of it's 3 and a half minute glory.



Thanks to Draeden for doing all of this for me. Thanks to my son for the photo and the use of Movie Maker to rotate the video. And thanks to Mikko for chatting with us. Be sure to check out Baren Earth's music and also Mikko's other project Swallow the Sun. Another fantastic band.

No comments: