Thursday, January 14, 2010

That Devil Music on Facebook

Photobucket

I've been struggling with trying to see how best to link this site up with Facebook. I would have preferred to have a Facebook logo to just link and send someone to the TDM Facebook page but this will have to do. If anyone knows how I can do that by all means share the info.

For now at the bottom I've set up a fan box so people can be a fan and suggest this page to any of their friends who might be metalheads and want to kill sometime reading my crap.

I've also added a share button so if there are any articles of interest to be shared among your Facebook bretheren fel free to do so:)Word of caution. The share button on the main page seems to want to just share the top article. For any other articles you'll need to click the title and then share that out.I'll get it sorted out eventually but hope this helps in the meantime.

No comments: