Sunday, March 14, 2010

Allow myself to introduce myself...

Photobucket

Here is my first attempt at blogging. I'm sure, down the road, as I get more and more involved with this blog-site, the posting's will look better and better. I wish I could say the same thing about the content, but that's something I can't promise..

Heavy Metal is one of the most amazing and creative genres of music out there, and I'm honoured that Mr. Liz has asked me to share my thoughts about it and the people and bands that make that music. I've been a fan of TDM (That Devil Music) for a long time, and it's going to sound kinda cheesy, but I really do get a lot of great info from here, so it's great to have the ability to share with you all anything that happens to come to my ears.

Just to give you guys an idea of what I'm into, even though I'm a fan of SO many bands and musicians, I've decided to post a couple of my fav's for you.

Rock on!










No comments: